The theme for our 2017 winter camps is "iD." iD does not simply stand for identification but also Imago Dei, a Latin term for "image of God." We learn in the book of Genesis that God created mankind in his own image and infused something of Himself into His creation.
Check out our camp coordinator's handbook by clicking the button below:
We have two dates for youth winter camp, suggested based on regions of Southern California:
Camp #1: February 24-26, 2017 || Central Coast, Ventura County, and the South Bay
All applications must be completed (Camp #1 - Feb.24-26) on or before February 16, 2017
Camp #2: March 3-5, 2017 || Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, San Gabriel Valley, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles Metro Area & Long Beach
All applications must be completed (Camp #2 - March 3-5) on or before February 23, 2017
The cost for this camp is $140 per student and $125 per group leader. Camp giveaways (sweatshirt & bag) and all activities are include in the camp price. We have a brand new online registration system (see below for more information) and all registration is processed on a first come, first served basis. There is a 400 person (campers and leaders) limit per camp, so we encourage you to register your group early, as camp can fill up quickly.
1. Go to http://scd4nextgen.org, select the 'Camps' page and select the 'Youth' button. Scroll down to registration steps. Click the 'Camp Forms' button to download student and leader registration forms.
2. Stay on the SCD4 NextGen website and click on the "Register Here" button.
3. Create an account for you church.
- Fill in your church information
- Complete Youth Pastor/Leader Contact Form
4. Register your campers and leaders.
5. Once you have registered your campers and leaders online, you will need to mail, fax or email your camper and leader registration forms (we are required to have hard copies of these forms.)
- Mail: 592 Poli Street, Ventura, CA 93001
- Fax: (805) 256-7116
- Email: email@example.com
Please note your church name when you submit these forms.
Your registration will not be complete until all steps have been completed. There will be a $15 late fee per person for any late or incomplete registrations, after the registration deadline.
Additional information about our online registration process:
- You can log back into your account at any time to add campers/leaders, make any cancellations and pay your balance.
- If you delete any campers or leaders you will need to logout of your account and log back in for the balance due to adjust.
- All refunds will be processed after camp has ended.