Over the last several years, the SoCAL District has been partnering with the Foursquare church in Belize to support ministry, develop leaders and encourage local church partnerships with our global Foursquare family. In January 2019, SoCAL NextGen Director Ashton Fish will be taking a team of NextGen leaders to Belize to serve at LifeNet church and the surrounding areas. This trip is designed for NextGen leaders to experience what God is doing in Belize as well as to learn how to lead their own future missions trips to this beautiful country.
Our time in Belize will be spent partnering with LifeNet church and will include:
- Ministering at LifeNet's youth group
- Ministering and serving at a LifeNet Sunday gathering
- Running a VBS for Mayan Indians in a local village
- Serving at Maria's House of Hope (a home for orphaned girls under 18)
- Serving at Yasha Women's Home (a home for displaced women over 18)
- Helping with construction on LifeNet's church building
- Having fun! At the end of our trip, we will be taking two days to explore this beautiful country that we have been serving in.